What should you do if you suffered an injury on a SBS Transit bus in Singapore and wish to file a medical claim with the bus company? The following is what I’ve gathered based on first-hand experience with helping someone through the whole process.
- Visit the nearest Bus Interchange
- Request to file an “INCIDENT FEEDBACK FORM“
- On the form, indicate YES for “Any injury suffered?”
- On the form, indicate YES for “Would you like to receive a reply on your feedback”
- Request a photocopy of the form
- Once the investigations are fully completed, a SBS Transit representative will contact you
- Submit your medical claims with photocopy of all supporting documents to them at:SBS Transit Ltd.
205 Braddell Road
Attention : The Officer-In-Charge
Group Claims Unit.
Note: All claims will be considered only after investigations are fully completed. Accordingly, your request will be considered based on the merits of the case.