Prior to driving a Singapore-registered car into Malaysia, it’s always advisable to check if you have any unpaid Malaysia traffic summons in order to prevent any unnecessary inconveniences.
How to Check Malaysia Traffic Summons?
You can now check Malaysia traffic summons from Singapore by visiting MYEG Services and complete the following steps:
- Click Check Summons.
- Click Create Account.
- Complete account details as an Individual, Non-Malaysian with Passport number.
- Insert 4-digit Verify Code from email.
- Login using Username and Password (from Step 3).
- Click Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan.
- Click CHECK & PAY RTD SUMMONS.
- Insert Passport Number (under ID NO.).
- Select Non-Malaysian Resident (under CATEGORY).
- Click Submit.
- Pay Summon/s if any.