- Zentosa LiveWELL Festival returns with over 250 activities across 5 holistic pillars of wellness.
- Highlights include a new mental and emotional wellness zone, FeelWELL at Fort Siloso, anchored by art installations and poetry.
- The festivities kick off on 10 June and last till 9 July 2023.
The much-anticipated Zentosa LiveWELL Festival is back for its second round from 10 June to 9 July!
This island retreat awaits, with so many wellness activities that you don’t want to miss!
Discover the Wellness Island Retreat
The Zentosa LiveWELL Festival transforms Sentosa Island into a wellness haven.
There’ll be over 250 activities to help you chillax and reconnect with yourself.
They are spread across 5 holistic pillars of wellness: FeelWELL, BondWELL, PlayWELL, EatWELL, and RestWELL.
Organised by Sentosa Development Corporation (SDC) in collaboration with Wellness Festival Singapore, this fest will surely up your mental and emotional wellness game!
FeelWELL – Fort Siloso
An exciting highlight this year is the new mental and emotional wellness zone, FeelWELL at Fort Siloso.
Lose yourself in the immersive “The Way to Wellness” art installations by Kult Studio & Gallery, and the spirit-lifting poetry by Charlene Shepherdson.
These talented local artists have teamed up with the National Arts Council and National Heritage Board to help boost your mental wellness, bro!
LiveWELL Festival Village & Its 5 Pillars of Wellness
- Zentosa LiveWELL Festival Village at Southside from 10 to 25 June with health talks, F&B options, and free music programmes.
- FeelWELL: Mental and emotional wellness zone at Fort Siloso with art installations, poetry, and hands-on therapeutic horticulture workshops.
- BondWELL: Strengthen relationships with loved ones through activities like Therapeutic Forest Walk @ Imbiah Trail, and traditional games at Imbiah Forecourt.
- PlayWELL: Physical wellness activities such as True Fitness Hour, Silent Kickboxing, Beach Pop Cycle, and WeBarre Stretch & Technique.
- EatWELL: Healthier menu choices at eateries like Rumours Beach Club, Siloso Beach Resort, and Quayside Isle.
- RestWELL: Wellness staycation programs at hotels like Capella Singapore, Oasia Resort Sentosa, and W Singapore – Sentosa Cove, as well as yoga sessions at Resorts World Sentosa.
Actionable & Practical Takeaways
- Mark your calendars for 10 June to 9 July and bask in this wellness-focused month at Zentosa LiveWELL Festival.
- Plan your visit to Fort Siloso for the new FeelWELL zone, perfect for enjoying immersive art installations and meaningful poetry.
- Take part in activities across the five holistic pillars of wellness to improve your mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
Tickets for activities priced at $10 or $15 per session, with a 20% discount for Sentosa Islander members
Zentosa LiveWELL Festival is about bonding with your loved ones, enhancing your physical wellness, eating right, and mindful rest.
Whether it’s spending quality time with your family and friends or practising good self-care, there’s something for everyone at this festival!
So, are you ready to laugh your stress away and dive into a month of wellness with Zentosa LiveWELL Festival?