- Since 2021, over 200 ActiveSG accounts have been suspended and more than 600 bookings cancelled because of suspected bot usage and on-selling.
- The policies around these activities are strictly enforced by Sport Singapore for fairness in sports opportunities.
Just read this ActiveSG release, it’s about how they catch rule-breakers and suspend their accounts.
What’s Happening Over at ActiveSG?
Scandal in the sports world!
Bot usage and on-selling of bookings at ActiveSG are no-go zones, lah.
- On-selling: selling something you have bought, to another buyer
- Bot usage: use of a software that runs on the Internet and performs repetitive tasks.
These antics are like trying to play soccer with a durian, you get me?
All spiky and hurtful to the other players.
The Serious Side of Sport Singapore
Sport Singapore is like a strict headmaster, they don’t play around.
Get caught breaking the rules and you’re out faster than a durian in a lift.
Why Does He Ask the Void Deck Cat?
Next time you try to flout the rules or buy a slot from one of these pesky on-sellers, think twice lah.
It’s like eating the chili after the nasi lemak, only results in burning.
Action Time: Don’t Play with Fire
Just remember not to be the bad apple that spoils the bunch.
Play fair, because ActiveSG will roll out the big guns from 1 July 2023:
- Suspension for up to 6 months for first-time violators.
- Permanent termination of your account for second infringement.
Tips to Keep You Right Side Up
So just remember, book only what you need for personal use and don’t buy from those sly fox errant sellers.
Actionable & Practical Takeaways
- Book only what you need for your own use and avoid on-selling.
- Report any on-selling of ActiveSG facility slots, with evidence, if possible.
- Adhere to the rules to avoid suspension or termination of your account.
Eh, remember not to bend the rules because like the durian, they have a strong stance against it.
After all, you don’t want to end up with a regretful smell, right?
So ah, you agree with ActiveSG’s approach? Or you think they’re being too strict?