- Woman unhappy with hawker for serving customer with guide dog.
- Hawker defends actions, says it’s within rules.
- Woman attempts to prove hawker wrong, tsk tsk.
Hey, listen up, bros and sis out there!
Some lady is all upset about a Toa Payoh hawker serving people with guide dogs.
Check out the drama going down here on Facebook.
You won’t believe this one, so let’s dive deep into it.
All the fuss: Guide dog at a food stall
So, this woman got real mad when she saw the hawker’s wife serving a visually impaired lady with a guide dog.
She claimed the wife didn’t wash her hands after serving the lady with the dog.
Then, the hawker came out to defend his wife’s actions, saying SFA allows guide dogs.
The woman still refused to chill, though.
No give up; woman goes all CSI Singapore on the hawker
This story has a plot twist!
The woman printed out some rules and all, and pasted them on the hawker’s stall when he wasn’t around!
Want to prove him wrong.
But, she maybe didn’t realise she’s breaking the law herself by doing all these things!
What we can takeaway from this drama
Okay, so all this craziness aside, there are a few things we can learn from this wild story:
- Guide dogs are allowed in some places, don’t make a fuss about it.
- Don’t try to prove someone wrong by breaking the law yourself! So counterproductive.
- Be understanding and know the rules before creating a scene, can?
So in conclusion, sis and bros, let’s try not to act all high and mighty and give people trouble when you don’t know the whole story.
It’s not worth causing a ruckus and getting in trouble for it.
So, what do you think about all this drama?
Am I right, or what?
Comment your thoughts below!