- Partnership launch between Engineering Good & Kaplan Singapore.
- Reducing e-waste to benefit others & the environment.
- Structured & collective solutioning through collaboration.
Hey, have you heard the latest news?
MSF speech announced a fantastic partnership between Engineering Good and Kaplan Singapore.
The New Power Couple: Engineering Good & Kaplan Singapore
This partnership is like peanut butter and jelly, perfect together.
Engineering Good is a home-grown charity that connects low-income families to technology.
And Kaplan Singapore is a private education institution that loves providing access to knowledge to the community.
Pretty impressive, right?
Less E-Waste, More Happiness
Did you know that we Singaporeans create about 60,000 tonnes of e-waste every year?
That’s astonishing, right?
But this new partnership aims to collect, refurbish, and recycle our old tech – like mobile phones, tablets, and laptops.
And guess what?
The refurbished devices can go to those Social Service Agencies, like SPD and SAVH.
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
Together, Engineering Good and Kaplan Singapore will also work on some real-world problems.
They’re talking about solution-based projects like open-source Assistive Technology for our friends with intellectual disabilities.
This is like an extra cherry on top of their e-waste initiative.
Actionable & Practical Takeaways
- Donate your old tech devices to collection points set up by NEA.
- Get involved in Engineering Good‘s various activities and events to help make a difference.
- Stay aware of the growing issue of e-waste and be part of the solution.
So, there you have it.
The amazing partnership between Engineering Good and Kaplan Singapore will help in reducing e-waste, benefit our environment, and level up our society.
It’s like that unstoppable dynamic duo that will tackle even the darkest e-waste problems.
What’s your take on this partnership, friend?
How do you think we can help in reducing e-waste?
Feel free to share your thoughts below.