If you are paying your Prudential insurance premium by GIRO in Singapore, why not consider switching it to payment by credit card and earn yourself some reward points or cash rebates?
I have recently carried out this change successfully and here’s how it is done:
Basically, there are 2 steps to be completed:
Step 1 – Application for Alteration Form 1
1) Download “Application for Alteration Form 1 [PDF]” to cancel your existing GIRO payment arrangement.
2) Complete the following fields found in the form:
- Policy Number(s)
- Name of Policyowner
- Financial Consultant’s Code and Name
- Tick Cash/Cheque under “A. Payment Method”
- Signature of Policyowner and Trustee(s)/Assignee
- Name and Date
3) Mail this form to Prudential at:
Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited
Robinson Road P.O. Box 492
Step 2 – Application for Regular Premium Payment by Credit Card
4) Log into PRUaccess using your SingPass.
5) Navigate to Payment Settings, then Change Payment Method to Credit Card / Change Credit Card.
6) Complete information accordingly and submit.