- Jumbo HDB flat at 50 Moh Guan Terrace sold for $1.5 million.
- It’s a big 1,894 sq ft, four-room flat in Tiong Bahru Estate.
- Resale HDB flat buyers are more keen on larger homes post-circuit breaker, says KF Property Network head Evan Chung.
Hey, gather ’round friends, got some juicy news for you.
A EdgeProp article said that one super cool HDB flat in Tiong Bahru just sold for a record-breaking $1.5 million!
Can you even imagine that?
No ordinary HDB flat
This one is not your regular small HDB flat.
It’s like an HBO miniseries compared to those normal flats.
It has four bedrooms, 1,894 sq ft big… Even got walk-up apartment vibes, you know?
Why so expensive?
You must be thinking, “why so expensive?”
Well, it’s got a few reasons.
First, this flat is in Tiong Bahru, with all the cute cafes and chill coffee shops.
Plus, it’s surrounded by so many trees and has nature vibes.
Evan Chung from KF Property Network said people now prefer big homes after circuit breaker, so that’s why.
What’s the big deal?
Dunno about you, but when I hear this kind of news, I start to wonder: Are million-dollar HDBs gonna be like the next big thing?
Evan Chung said that million-dollar HDB’s only a small part of the whole HDB market.
Most flats are still pretty affordable.
Actionable & Practical Takeaways
- Maybe consider bigger HDB flats if you’ve got the money.
- Don’t spend all your money on expensive HDB, save some for coffee and other stuff.
- Always keep your eyes open for unique property opportunities. Can brag at gatherings next time.
In conclusion, this recent record-breaking Tiong Bahru HDB flat sale just goes to show that Singapore has some pretty unique and upscale HDBs. 🤯
So, next time when you’re sipping coffee down at your local coffee shop, just remember: someone paid $1.5 million to do the same in Tiong Bahru Estate.
Hmm, so now I’m curious: what would you do with a $1.5 million HDB flat?
Drop a comment and let me know, can? 🤔