- Hero chase suspected pervert for two, three minutes until both run out of stamina.
- Pervert kena caught and admit to taking upskirt photos because stress, don’t have girlfriend.
- Vigilante get many compliments and thanks from netizens, even got Grab rider help to call police.
Hey dude, you ever heard the story of a braveheart in our little red dot?
The one that took place on the big stage of TikTok, where our protagonist chased down a suspected pervert, a moment that got hearts racing faster than a kancil in ECP?
A Chase Scene Right Out of a Drama
Here’s the scoop, bro. Our hero was running behind this white-shirted guy for a good two, three minutes.
And you know what’s funnier than a chicken crossing the road?
Both of them running out of steam faster than a bubble tea losing its pearls.
“I have been chasing him for 2-3 min already. And I’m lagging behind because i’m running out of stamina,” said the hero.
Just imagine the scene, lah.
Caught in the Act
The story doesn’t end there.
When our hero finally catch the guy, it was like catching a prawn at East Coast Park, sweaty but satisfying.
This fellow turned out to be a pervert, snapping upskirt photos like a tourist at Merlion Park.
“I really cannot go to jail,” he pleaded, claiming stress as his excuse.
Wah lau eh, you stress you go exercise, not do this kind of thing, right?
Our Hero, the Talk of the Town
Now, this hero didn’t just get the applause from the TikTok viewers, they showered him with compliments and thanks.
Even got one Grab rider so inspired, he helped to call the police. “yo bro, i’m the grab delivery guy. glad to help! you did great 🙇🏻♂️,” he commented.
You see, in Singapore, we don’t just order GrabFood, we also grab the opportunity to do good.
Actionable & Practical Takeaways
- Don’t simply look away when you see something wrong happening.
- If you cannot chase a pervert, you can always call the police, just like the Grab rider.
- Doing good doesn’t need a cape or power, just need guts and a good heart.
So in the end, sis, it’s not about how much you can run or how you catch a bad guy.
It’s about standing up for what’s right and not being a kaypoh.
Like this hero, he didn’t just catch a pervert, he caught the attention of the whole island.
Now the question is, what would you do if you were in his shoes?
Would you stand up or stand by? Let me know, don’t be shy!