- MSF invites Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) to nominate candidates for Government Rep for Women’s Rights on ASEAN Commission.
- Current Rep Mrs Laura Hwang’s term ends 6 October 2023.
- Nomination forms on MSF website, due 26 June 2023, 12pm.
Hey bae, ASEAN Women’s Rights so hot now lah!
MSF inviting people to nominate leh.
Gather round, got story to tell you.
Be that Change, Sis!
Life is like a plate of char kway teow, ahh… so many ingredients but you must get everything just nice.
Women’s rights like that too.
We help choose a good person to protect rights in ASEAN, can make things better for women.
Role and Criteria: No Easy Peasy, K
Say lor, being Government Rep is no simple thing.
Need to be good with people, have experience, understand ASEAN, and nominated by relevant organisation.
Mrs Hwang did great, so next one must also power mah.
Action Plan: We all Want to be Heard, Right?
Got nomination forms lah – download from MSF website, then email, post, or hand-deliver by 12pm on 26 June 2023.
Don’t wait long long hor, be part of the change lor.
- Nominations for ASEAN Women’s Rights open, act fast and be involved.
- Choose someone who understands, defends Singapore, and knows ASEAN.
- Spread the word, make the world better place for all women.
So bae, in conclusion, we all need to do our part for ASEAN Women’s Rights.
Like that UFO Catcher game at arcade, must keep trying until grab the right prize.
But don’t forget, need submit nominations by 26 June 2023.