- Wild Rice announces two new shows: Psychobitch and Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs.
- Psychobitch, a one-woman show, explores gender power dynamics and toxic relationships.
- Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs is a family-friendly musical comedy with a Singaporean spin on the classic fairy tale.
Dude, imagine spending your day with a Psychobitch and some, umm, short dudes called dwarfs.
Ahh, sounds wild, right?
That’s exactly what’s happening at Wild Rice!
According to Wild Rice‘s press release, they got two new shows coming up: Psychobitch and Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs.
You don’t want to miss this, bro!
Meet the Psychobitch
So, like, there’s this chick named Anya Samuel, and she’s, like, an overachieving journalist or whatever.
Her fiancé asks her to explain the four times she cried in public since they started dating.
Amanda Chong, the playwright, says, “Psychobitch speaks of the stereotype associated with female emotionalism, but Anya Samuel’s journey is one that all of us have been on.”
The show, starring Sindhura Kalidas and directed by Pam Oei, gets all up in the biz of gender power dynamics and toxic relationships.
A Singaporean Fairy Tale
Bro, you know Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?
Yeah, you do!
But get ready for a total Singaporean spin on this classic tale, brought to you by Wild Rice.
Writer Alfian Sa’at says he’s excited to see how kids react to the familiar story.
It got themes like, umm, the pursuit of perfection and, uh, self-esteem and stuff.
And the dwarfs?
Bro, they’re rapping and breakdancing misfits banished cuz they didn’t fit the Queen’s crazy high standards.
Question is, can Snow White save the day?
Get Your Tickets Now, Can?
So, if you wanna catch these shows, tickets go on sale from 26 June, 12 noon.
They got this early bird discount thing for Category 1 & 2 tickets, 15% off from 26 June to 12 July 2023.
Don’t miss it!
And since it’s Wild Rice, you know it’ll be a good time!
Exciting, funny, and got the kind of drama that’ll make you wanna sit up and pay attention.
- Remember the dates: Psychobitch runs 3 – 19 August 2023, and Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs kicks off from 16 November 2023.
- Check out Wild Rice’s website for more info and ticketing details.
- Get those early bird tickets fast — you’ll save some bucks and secure your spot for these fab shows!
So, that’s the lowdown on these cool shows.
Next time you’re chillin’ with your friends and someone mentions wanting to catch a play, you know what to tell them, right?
Wild Rice’s got the goods!
What do you think?
Are you, like, so stoked to see these shows?
Which one are you most looking forward to?
Let us know in the comments!